29.6.11

Hello. I am a few stalks of dead.

Its that moment when a guy walks in with a single rose an asks a girl to prom.
   OR
Its when someone places that bit of white instead of going goodbye, and for a brief moment, the world stops.
                        OR                     
Its when some random relative is sick and u send a 'I really do care' bunch ( Not really)
      OR  
Its when you run out of ideas and positive compliments. 'Here have a flower'
    OR
You saw spring and decided to share it.
    OR
You were bored, saw some, plucked some, dropped some and left a mess of petals behind.

Note: Simply put, this was borderline cheesy and I decided to SHARE some amazing pictures instead. 


Collection: Flowers
Artist: Megan Ong

Look, I am not a sunflower.
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER: The accidental twin
You are the thorn, believe it.
The pink disease is contagious.
Lily, you never noticed me but...


The secret scent was purple.

Cheesy quote of the day: Flowers are dead but inspiration lives. 
SERIOUSLY, When I saw these photographs I was inspired.  (Hence, the attempt to name these beautiful pieces of art). The dead stalks of life do have a purpose, they invoke happiness.

STEPS TO TRUE HAPPINESS:-
2. Let ur eyes INDULGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment