3.7.11

thirtyfour. Local flavor(s).

And I walked in and saw a swirl of colors. 
Blue, pink and a tinge of sallow red.
Confusing isn't it?
And the electric smell of leather
The twanging of sounds
of welding metal and gold. And silver.
and they sparkle, the gems do too.
And the shop keeper
who said. and said.
And then I understood.
I had just had a taste.
hmmmm... Local flavor.



Photos :34 jewelry line modelled by the designer ( i am pretty sure)
Credits: Didi Ramlan ( as stated in website)

Steps to accessory ecstasy:-
2. Browse for ultimate satisfaction.

Note: So I was window shopping (as usual) on a boring lazy afternoon with mumzie ( did I just say that?!) and I found this local store selling intricate bags and tags and crazy hand-made accessories. Artsy description? Well, kitschy with a touch of class.
P.S. This post has everything nothing to do with my love for studded accessories.
*Disclaimer: All rights to images in this post are owned by © thirtyfour 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment